General Category > News and Announcements

wattOS Returns!

(1/4) > >>

biffster:
Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce that wattOS is intending to return with a new release. There will be details posted shortly along with a brief video :) - watch social media and here for details as they emerge over the next week, and a few details as well as opportunity to join in on the beta of the new release...

This is a bit of a "soft" reopening for the moment to get things in order, but we will really open up things in the next week with more of the juicy details you want to know.

Tell your friends, dig out your old computers to bring them back to life for wattOS!

biff

Nolam:
I really enjoyed using this distro in the past  and  glad it's back :)

cheiron:
Hiya Nolam and welcome to the forum!

We have the beta out in circulation atm to a select few testers and we're working through bugs currently. We will keep the forum updated as progress and updates occur so bear with us and keep eyes peeled lol

Just as an update.. I have added a quick sneek look video on the forum in the Beta Testing board.. let me link direct to that here

paolo:
Hello Biff and hello WattOs people!

I am happy to find new activity here, I really miss MicroWatt
and hope to have a new version of it  ;D

Thanks for all

cheiron:
Hiya Paolo!

Good to see you about and yeah.. we're still going strong! We have a new beta out and you can see some of the screen shots on the forum and a couple quick insider look videos i made of the beta in action too!

We have more updates due soon so you have checked in at a good time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version