Author Topic: Screens  (Read 3322 times)

biffster

• wattOS - head nerd
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Screens
« on: February 06, 2021, 06:47:50 AM »
Random screens here by the team or beta testers - share your flair, strangeness, or errors.

biffster

• wattOS - head nerd
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Screens
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 06:48:10 AM »
Login

biffster

• wattOS - head nerd
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 06:50:37 AM »
Desktop

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 11:07:27 PM by biffster »

cheiron

• Global Moderator
  • Site Moderator for Planetwatt.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 12:24:28 PM »
Just a quick demo video for you guys that are interested! Click the play arrow on the vid and apologies for the voice over lol.. I know my voice doesn't sound that good  ;D ;D ;D

We will post more information as we get there!

<>
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 12:26:54 PM by cheiron »

cheiron

• Global Moderator
  • Site Moderator for Planetwatt.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 08:58:28 PM »
Hi guys!

SPOILER ALERTS!!!  ;D ;D

Just would like to share a more in-depth look at the beta behind the scenes... I will include a few bugs we found, which we will be fixing and getting out of the next beta just so you can see how honest we have been with our testing.

Please note i am using an ultra modern pc with win10 and running the beta via oracle virtualbox.. 1cpu core and 2gb ram thrown at it..  I'm currently running a Ryzen 7 3700X cpu which is an 8core/16 thread monster with each core at 4.2GHz with 32GB 3200MHz Ryzen tuned DDR4 ram on a Asus Rog Strix B550-F Gaming mobo which is pcie 4.0 throughout and a m.2 harddrive on the pcie 4.0 lane so my results may vary to that of an older pc, which i believe Leenie may be using on her testing. I expect the results to be about the same though.

Anyway.. the video is about 5mins long.. I apologies in advance if its boring and technical and sleep inducing  ;D ;D ;D but i know some of you folks like this stuff!

Here it is !

<>
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 08:26:37 AM by cheiron »

leenie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 01:18:23 PM »
Hi Cheiron! Your video was NOT BORING! I loved it. I also love that you put watt rock on desktop. (I did too) Mine won't keep up with yours, but wattOS B1 runs very well on my old clunker too. M2N-SLI motherboard, AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 4600+ processor, 8 GB ram with  AMD Radeon HD 5670 graphics card. Glad you were able to list all the things that need to be fixed. I did not get successful install of wine from regular repositories. Today, I will try again with WineHQ repository. Wish me luck!

leenie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 04:15:27 PM »
Here is promised screenshot. I did get wine 6.0 installed.