User Zone > General Discussion

A sampling of my photo art

<< < (2/3) > >>

smhardesty:

--- Quote from: leenie on March 28, 2022, 12:16:12 PM ---So enjoying the photos! The forum is FUN again. May I steal some for my randomwallpaper file?

--- End quote ---

leeine, you are more than welcome to use any photo I post. In fact, if the image posted on here is too small for a decent wallpaper, let me know and I'll send you a full rez photo.

smhardesty:
cheiron, to me, at least, that photo is made even more dramatic because of the B&W exposure. I've done a lot of B&W as well as sepia. Sometimes B&W and sepia speak louder than full color. Nice shot!

cheiron:
Many thanks smhardesty :)

That was one of my first ever attempts at high speed shutter photography to freeze the waves and yea.. still need practice but I was pleased with the first batch there lol
Taken on a horrid day with Storm Eunice passing overhead.. As i was taking this photo.. we had sustained ground level wind speeds of 62mph / 100kmh with gusts at 91mph / 146kmh live recorded. I was part sheltered but still getting slammed by the wind and that photo was with a light Sony A6400 mirrorless camera and the Tamron 70-300mm f4.5-6.3 di iii rxd at full 300mm zoom (11.5inch fully extended) and i was handheld.. I didnt have my tripod or anything with me and neither the lens or the camera have stabilisation built in lmao..

smhardesty:
It's a nice shot, for sure.

leenie:
Thank you both much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version