Author Topic: Web Site Refresh  (Read 1295 times)

biffster

• wattOS - head nerd
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Web Site Refresh
« on: March 14, 2016, 04:51:54 AM »
The web site will be getting a refresh over the next week or two....Work has already begun....teaser below :)

The big rock is the same one from the R9 login page, and is not far from my home :)

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:04:16 PM by biffster »

biffster

• wattOS - head nerd
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Web Site Refresh
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 03:22:27 PM »
Hi folks...its been more than a few weeks, but heads up. You will see some web site "wonkiness" over the next few days as its upgrade time now. expect a new site look, nav, etc. Should be done by August 2nd....(along with a few other new tidbits which I think you will like  8) )

tks...biff

biffster

• wattOS - head nerd
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 06:43:41 PM »
Ok...web site is updated. You might want to refresh your browsers to take a look. Everything should be redirecting to the new site. :) - more info to follow shortly.

biffster

• wattOS - head nerd
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 07:00:19 PM »
Keep in mind, most of the old links in the forums will still work to the old site (like to R9 and other places). I decided to keep the old site intact for now, and am simply redirecting any requests to the root of the main page to be redirected to the new site. So if you are inclined to still look at the old site, you can via those legacy links in places like the R9 forums and other places.

Be aware however that the old site structure will eventually be dismantled, but for the next 90 days or so it will remain while things get cleaned up.

Enjoy!
biff