Author Topic: Screenshot of my desktop running R10  (Read 2292 times)

smhardesty

• watt-Tester
    • View Profile
Screenshot of my desktop running R10
« on: March 25, 2022, 04:21:27 PM »
I guess this is the place for this. Just thought I'd share my R10 desktop after I have it all tweaked to suit me.  8)

leenie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshot of my desktop running R10
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 04:59:45 PM »
I like it!

smhardesty

• watt-Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 07:33:48 PM »
Thanks. I prefer blue colors over any other. I try and keep things as neat. clean, and simple as I can. I guess I need to get all my wallpapers onto this experimental laptop running R10. I know I have LOTS of different blue wallpapers.

cheiron

• Global Moderator
  • Site Moderator for Planetwatt.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 09:50:36 PM »
nice clean set of colours there.. I approve

« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 10:02:01 PM by cheiron »

cheiron

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2022, 12:37:48 AM »
This is what I am currently using..
Spoiler alert for those that know!

« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 01:09:35 AM by cheiron »

leenie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2022, 03:27:50 PM »
Love your desktop chrieon. I use a homemade wallpaper changer I found on the internet somewhere. instructions attached. I no longer add it to autostart, it doesn't work. I do add it to applications. Then I click the icon, it will change my wallpaper.

smhardesty

• watt-Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2022, 03:43:47 PM »
Nice desktop, cheiron. Neat & clean the way I like it.

cheiron

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2022, 03:53:00 PM »
Thank-you Leenie :) You already know the spoiler alert relating to that screenshot anyway.. I just wanted to actually show a demo version running.

Many thanks smhardesty :) I am an Amateur photographer so have been working with my images to incorporate when into my Beta to see what a different angle on wallpaper / themes look like.. I am still tweaking things .. but my custom moon-theme is coming along.. as well as some others i am playing with :)

Another spoiler alert there!!!

smhardesty

• watt-Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 05:11:12 PM »
Many thanks smhardesty :) I am an Amateur photographer so have been working with my images to incorporate when into my Beta to see what a different angle on wallpaper / themes look like.. I am still tweaking things .. but my custom moon-theme is coming along.. as well as some others i am playing with :)

We have more than one thing in common then. I am (was) what they call a serious amateur photographer. I have had a few shows and over the years sold quite a few of my prints. I say "was" because I have had to stop due to health issues. I shot antique trucks, cars, and tractors as well as old barns. My truck/car/tractor photos were of old, rusty, non-running vehicles. My subject material required me to do some walking and sometimes I had to walk over rough, broken ground. I have a heart condition that causes me to pass out if I get hot or over exert myself. So much for my photography. Lots of people have tried to convince me to turn to other forms of photography like still life, wedding photos, portraits, etc, etc, but none of those things are the least bit interesting to me. I would be miserable doing wedding photos or still life. So, I haven't taken a photo in about 6 or 7 years. I'll show you some of my work sometime and I'd love to see some of yours.

cheiron

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2022, 06:25:01 PM »
If we're going off topic for random chat and stuff.. set up a new thread in the General Discussion section here :)

https://planetwatt.com/newforum/index.php?board=1.0

smhardesty

• watt-Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2022, 07:01:53 PM »
Ahh. Yep. You're 100% correct. When I get a few of my photos posted on my Fotki page I'll set that new thread up.

Thanks.