Author Topic: Hello from Copenhagen.  (Read 2148 times)

globetrotterdk

• View Profile
Hello from Copenhagen.
« on: May 02, 2017, 10:58:53 PM »
Glad to finally be on the forum. I have Microwatt r10 installed on a couple of netbook computers - an EeePC Seashell and an Acer Aspire One 725 with an AMD processor. I have also started using i3wm on a couple of other computers with Ubuntu MATE and Ubuntu Studio installs. I am even experimenting with spectrwm on a couple of computers. Unfortunately, I have experienced problems installing Microwatt r10 on one computer, even when booting in legacy mode. I was able to get around the problem on my two netbooks by connecting a USB CD/DVD drive and burning a CD.

I really like the idea of Microwatt. The only thing I would change is adding a bit more eye candy. Thanks for all the effort put into this project, which I was recommended on the Peppermint OS forum.

cheiron

• Global Moderator
  • Site Moderator for Planetwatt.com
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Copenhagen.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 07:40:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum globetrotterdk and thanks for bearing with me whilst I sorted out the login issue! Nice to know we're recommended on other OS sites also :)

Have a good old browse round the site here and you may find answers already posted to some questions. (I've posted your 2 questions from the rocketchat in R10 section ready for you)

blaze

• wattOS Veteran
  • blazing away
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Copenhagen.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 09:24:27 AM »
Hello globetrotterdk, welcome to the wattOS forums. I see that you are going wattOS at full throttle from your intro. Really nice to see that you enjoy it so much. :)
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way; http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

... and when SOLVED, please edit thread title in first post! :)