Forums » Suggestions

Social Media Buttons on wattOS site

• 6 posts
    September 15, 2011 3:22 AM PDT

The moderator of the website should really add Facebook's like button, a tweet button, a G+ button etc. Such a great OS - runs lightning fast on my dusty laptop and in VirtualBox - should be shared everywhere!!

• 563 posts
    September 15, 2011 7:32 AM PDT
    Hi Liam...thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your support. I am looking at a couple of social networking options for the sites. there are some plugins, etc. That I am considering turning on in the coming weeks so that is easier for all. Thanks!

biff
    • 6 posts
    September 15, 2011 2:43 PM PDT
    Great to hear that Biff!
    This is a bit off topic but you should especially recommend wattOS for Multiuser Settings: I installed wattOS within Windows 7 through VirtualBox. My computer is connected to 3 monitors and 3 usb keyboards/mice. This way I save energy and money as 3 can use one computer at the same time! It works surprisingly fast! It's more stable and faster than other distros I tried for this setting, such as Puppy Linux, Slax, Knoppix (live-mode) etc. It takes less than 5 seconds to boot up! BTW: It runs smoothly on my laptop, too. In short, wattOS is as versatile as Ubuntu - just damn much faster ;)
    To all behind wattOS: THANK YOU!